Spring 2013 Biometric Screening for Employees
and Spouse, if applicable
Location: Campus Center, Dining Services
Components of the Biometric Screening
- Open to faculty & staff who are eligible for Andrews University health insurance benefit. Biometric screening is only for the employee and spouse (other dependents are not eligible).
- If the employee is married, both the employee and spouse must participate in the biometric screening to receive the discount on the increase in the health insurance premiums.
- Requires a 12-hour fast (water only, no coffee or juice).
- You may take your medications as prescribed.
- You are encouraged to drink water to remain hydrated.
- Cholestech (finger stick) for blood glucose, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and triglycerides
- Blood pressure
Enter information for employee or spouse separately.