||[FA] Faculty Administrator
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||July 1, 2013
- Andrews University School of Health Professions seeks a Chair of the Department of Physical Therapy/Director of the Doctor of Physical Therapy program (DPT). Primary responsibilities include: leadership and management of the day to day activities of the DPT program; mentoring and management of faculty; strategic planning; supervision of the Director of Post-professional DSc Physical Therapy education program and the Director of Clinical Education; budget management; and CAPTE accreditation processes.
- This position is available July 1, 2013. It will include a 12 month tenures or tenure-track faculty appointment at the rank of Professor or Associate Professor. Teaching responsibilities will be one course per year.
- PhD, EdD or equivalent post-professional doctoral degree with clinical specialty (ABD considered).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role in a CAPTE accredited DPT program.
- Clinical experience and active research agenda.
- Eligible for PT license in Michigan.
- Experience with CAPTE accreditation processes.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293