||[FT] Faculty Full-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||June 1, 2013
- Teach maternal child nursing in the classroom and clinical settings.
- Attend departmental and School of Health Professions meetings.
- Advise at least 5 Nursing students.
- Teach other classes that fall in area of expertise that fulfills a ½ time faculty workload.
- Participate in departmental assessment initiatives.
- Participate in departmental programs.
- Engage in service and scholarly activities such as publications and presentations.
- Other duties that might be requested.
- PhD in Nursing or other area preferred.
- MS in Nursing required.
- BS in Nursing required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse and eligible for reciprocity in Michigan if not Michigan licensed.
- Certification in area of expertise.
- At least five years of teaching experience – formal.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293