||Prep Cook - Gazebo
||[HF] Hourly Full-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||October 25, 2013
- Organize and facilitate the production of meals served in the Terrance Café. Organize and facilitate the production of special event meal s that occur during scheduled hours or when other arrangements are made. Train and develop the cooking skills of the cooks that assist. Support the Sous Chef and Executive Chef ensuring high quality food, food safety and clear communication with the serving staff.
- Prefer two years related experience and/or training ; or equivalent combination of education and experience . Computer literacy skills are required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English Fluently
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as fractions and whole numbers
- Serve Safe or equivalent certification
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 25lbs.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293