Hourly Online Job Posting
||Front of House Supervisor
||[HF] Hourly Full-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||August 4, 2013
- The Front of the House Supervisor roles includes direct supervision of the staff and student employees that work outside of the kitchen area including the separate stations located throughout the service area.
- The FOH Supervisor is responsible for the shift operations of the Terrace Café outside of the operations of the kitchen.
- Café décor, product display, cleanliness, organization, stocking, and customer relations pertaining to the operation of Terrace Café are more responsibilities of this job.
- Assist Front of House Manager to train staff in service, portioning, sanitation, and safety and responsible for all customer service needs.
- A degree in the field of Business; and at least two years related experience and/or training or combination of education and experience.
- Computer literacy skills are required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Serve Safe or equivalent certification.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle, or feel and taste and smell.
- The employee is required to talk and hear.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293