Hourly Online Job Posting
||[HF] Hourly Full-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||January 2, 2014
- Facilitate the day to day operations of the Leadership Department and its graduate programs, expediting communication both internally and externally.
- Work in collaboration with another administrative assistant for office operations and student assistance.
- Responsible for front desk attendance, records of student progress, registration, and course plans.
- Responsible for maintaining files, graduate program paperwork and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with faculty and staff meetings schedule, agenda, and recording minutes.
- Keep track of prospective students and provide information about the department programs plus assist with recruitment and mailing promotional brochures and marketing materials.
- Assist with the department events such as Annual Leadership Conference and Orientation, providing facility rental & liaison, catering arrangements, and weekly schedule.
- Process academic paperwork such as graduate petitions, academic record, course schedule, spreadsheets and related issues.
- Bachelorís degree require
- Strong commitment to service the department clientele
- Strong relationship and people skills and knowledge of graduate level educational practices.
- Professional attitude of support and collaboration with all faculty members and co-workers towards fostering a culture of healthy working relationships.
- Strong secretarial skills and two years minimum of professional experience, preferably in education and /or office areas.
- Ability to make decisions, and keep confidentially
- Must communicate well, be able to problem-solve, evaluate, and prioritize.
- Good computer skills with experience in word processing, spreadsheet programming with Excel, and database entry in Microsoft Access
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293