Salaried Online Job Posting
||[SC] Salaried Contract/Temporary
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
- Provide English instruction at various levels to the academy’s international student population.
- Instructorship of intensive secondary-level English Language Learner curriculum.
- Administer appropriate testing and evaluation measures.
- Work in full cooperating with the academy English Department.
- Coordinate and sponsor all international student extra-curricular events.
- Coordinate the academy’s international host-family program.
- Be liaison between the academy and the Andrews University CIEP program.
- Serve on the academy’s International Student Affairs Committee.
- Part-time responsibilities during the academic year.
- Specific duties during the weeks immediately preceding the start of the school year.
- Must be an active member of the Seventy-day Adventist Church in good standing.
- Must have completed a BA in English with secondary-level endorsement.
- Must have completed a TESOL certificate.
- Prior experience in TESOL instruction strongly preferred.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Must feel and act comfortable working in a variety of settings and with diverse populations.
- This is an annual, 10 month contractual position renewable on evidence of strong performance.
- Send letter of application, school transcripts, a statement of teaching philosophy, teaching evaluation summaries, and three letters of reference to Mr. Robert Overstreet, Principal at Andrew Academy, Berrien Springs, MI 49103 or submit application/forms by email to email@example.com.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293