» Our Mission
School of Business Administration Mission Statement
The School of Business Administration offers high quality education in business at the bachelors and masters levels to all who qualify both church members and others of goodwill. We emphasize excellence in teaching in our disciplines, challenging students to search for knowledge and for that wisdom illumined by Christian insight in preparation for service to the world.
- Promote faculty commitment to scholarly research and service to society as important components of our teaching mission.
- Improve business practices within the church through both research and service.
- Prepare students for careers in for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- Encourage critical thinking, creative expression and mastery of analytical tools.
- Expose students to recent research and thinking in each discipline.
- Foster a broad general education that provides undergraduate business students with the basic tools for academic and professional achievement.