Returning for overseas service?
A tuition discount is available for F-2 international students whose parent or parents attend Andrews University with plans to return to the service of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in an overseas capacity upon the completion of his/her studies.
The parent applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a student at Andrews University with dependents in the University School (Andrews Academy and/or Ruth Murdoch Elementary School)
- Be on a Student Visa (F-1). Those on a permanent visa are ineligible.
- Not receiving sponsorship for self and/or spouse of over 75% of the North American rate for tuition
- Not receiving any type of sponsorship for his/her children
- Must be returning to the service of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in an overseas capacity upon the completion of his/her studies at Andrews University. It is understood that the applicant will pay back to the school the amount of the International Discount should he/she, for any reason, remain in the United States or Canada.