Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lake Union Herald

Buy Tickets »

The following stories related to Andrews University appeared in the February issue of the Lake Union Herald:

Modern-Day Miracles

I became a Seventh-day Adventist in February 2008 at the age of 22. Not knowing any Adventists my age, I struggled with loneliness and depression. I prayed for God to show me where to go and to reveal His plan for my life. He listened. Read more.

Business programs now IACBE accredited
Andrews University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kan. Read more.

Increased APS scholarships for 2010-2011
According to Niels-Erik Andreasen, Andrews University president, freshmen will be eligible to receive $10,000 to $40,000 in scholarship money during their four years of undergraduate study beginning in the 2010–2011 school year. Read more.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104