Thursday, June 3, 2010

2011 Easter Passion Play Director Announced

Buy Tickets »

Dear Friends,

I'm happy to formally announce the 2011 Easter Passion Play Event Director as Tori Steely. Tori has been my assistant for two years and I have valued her as a friend and great leader.

After graduating from Andrews University with a degree in Biology in 2008, Tori then entered the Masters program. She is planning on graduating from the Biology masters program in 2011. Her emphasis is neurobiology with her research being done on crickets. This will be her third year being involved with the Easter Passion Play.

It has been my privilege to lead hundreds of volunteers to share with others Christ's sacrifice through His death on the cross and His message of everlasting love! I have enjoyed seeing God work through the countless hours of service these volunteers have given in order that we might bring the community this event.

I'm excited about what new ideas and leadership Tori will bring and am pleased to announce her as the 2011 Event Director.

May God continue to shine his light through this event on the campus of Andrews University.

Sincerely,
Richard A. Parke, 2010 Director

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104