Berrien Springs Community Library Bulletin Board and Brochures Policy
The Berrien Springs Community Library encourages the display of informational brochures, pamphlets, and posters announcing area civic, educational, and cultural events to the community.
- All items for display must be approved and posted by Library Staff.
- Posters should be no larger than 16” by 24” and brochures will be no larger than 8.5” x 11”. Any exceptions must be approved the Library Director.
- Materials will not be returned unless prior arrangements have been made with the Library Director.
- Materials which are not “date-sensitive” will be displayed as long as space is available.
- Materials advertising partisan politics, denominational religions, or commercial endeavors will not be displayed.