Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You talking to me!

We are just past the midway point of the University Week of Prayer. The theme, "Still Small Voice," provokes the imagery of God, in Verizon fashion, posing the question, "Can you hear me now?" 

Each speaker thus far has presented testimonies that convey the sense that God is in fact still in conversation with us. Whether it's noting that He calls us to minister to our enemies, or that He is healing us from the inside out, He is actively engaged in a dialogue with His people.  And He wants to be in a personal one-on-one conversation with you. 

If you hear God sharing something with you now, can you take a few moments and share what He is saying. You can do so via email cm@andrews.edu or on facebook (here) or twitter (here).

Perhaps, you feel like you ought to hear the voice of God, but haven't. First we want to encourage you with this Jesus' promise from John 10:14-16, "I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd."

You will hear His voice.  We want to help you discern His voice in your live.  Feel free to contact one of the chaplains to support you in this journey.

Jose Bourget: pastorjose@andrews.edu

Japhet De Oliveira: japhet@andrews.edu

Tim Nixon: tnixon@andrews.edu

Contact Campus Ministries for more information at cm@andrews.edu or by calling 269-471-3211.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104