Friday, October 5, 2012

Passing of Joseph Warren, Associate Professor of English

Joseph W. Warren, associate professor of English at Andrews, passed away on Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012, following a lengthy battle with cancer. Please keep the Warren family in your prayers during this very difficult time.

Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 14, at Pioneer Memorial Church. Visitation will be from 11:30 a.m. until service time. Live video streaming of the service will be available for those unable to attend.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Dr. Joseph Warren Scholarship Fund. The fund will support English majors through scholarship or endowment. Make checks payable to Andrews University and send to the Office of Development, c/o Mary Nell Rosenboom, Griggs Hall, 8903 US Highway 31, Berrien Springs, 49104-0660. Online donations may be made at www.andrews.edu/go/give/2jwarren.

You can leave a note for the family below. Please include your name in the body of your message.

Comments

I"m Emma from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great DR Adodo for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted DR Adodo he casted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because DR Adodo has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact DR Adodo and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: Adodospelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number +2348107527833
Posted by: Anonymous
10/18/2014 at 05:00 AM
Posted by: Anonymous
10/18/2014 at 05:00 AM
Thanks to Dr aluda for giving me the opportunity to test from his Power. I was wondering why most successful people talk more about him even in my neighborhood on how he has been bringing back ex-lovers and making them achieve their lost opportunities and being successful. I doubted some enough until when I tried his power last month via his email. Dr. aluda cast a reunion spell and brought back my “Jackky” after three months of our separation within 3days that he promised. Everything he did was like a movie in my eyes; it was so fast and effective. I felt a strong power in me when he was casting the spell which made me stronger in spirit to invite Jackky’s spirit back to me. I don’t have much to say, but to keep thanking him and telling people how I got the love of my life back . Please stop doubting and give him a try and see for yourself, open up your heart and focus on all the instructions from him and you will see results on your door post. Contact him today and see the miracle of his spell via aludaspelltemple@gmail.com Evelyn Clifton from USA.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/08/2014 at 11:59 PM
Dr. Warren was influential not only to myself, but for other students who were NOT enrolled in education, whilst at Andrews. His open door policy, and warm welcoming spirit made it always a pleasure to visit and discuss issues with him. I know that I'm late, but in thinking of my next career move, I naturally tried to search him out, only to come across this sad news. He will be sorely missed, but let us not forget his example; through it, Christ-like living may ever be spread amongst us. I don't believe that I met any of the family, but my prayers are with you.
Posted by: Anonymous
03/26/2014 at 08:48 AM
Thank him for making my wish true! I was totally devastated when my beloved lover left me. It was like my entire world vanishing into sorrow and pain. But dr shakade, of the kind words when I first emailed him gave me hope. I felt how sincere, honest and authentic he was from his first email. I know it sounds weird but out of all the casters I contacted, he was the only one to give me that impression of being so true and caring. More than his words, it s the fantastic work he accomplished for me that I will keep in mind. He brought my lover back and he made all my wishes come true. He s now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema and the restaurant even though we have food at home. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven! i believe who need help should get to him for help. at: drshakadepowerfullovespell@gmail.com
Posted by: Anonymous
10/12/2014 at 12:50 AM
I am melisa from u.s,i am very happy today because of what the great Dr guru has done in my life. I got married to my loving husband 2 years ago and we were living a happy life together as young couples and everything was moving on smoothly without any problem, 6 months later I went to the hospital for checkup and the doctor confirmed that I am three weeks pregnant with my heart filled with joy and my face full of smile and laughter I went home hurriedly to brake the good news to my dearly husband and he was very happy about the news and that night is a night I will always live to remember, to cut the story short after I have put to birth he was very happy, you have to see our bouncing baby boy, but along the line and all of a sudden he started keeping late night and going to club and doing things he don't use to do before, and one mourning I confronted him about his new attitude but he ignore my advice, but to my greatest surprise I discover my husband have a mistress in his working place and they were seeing each other after work hour. on one faithful night my husband came back home and started packing all his belongings and told me that he is tired of me that he is filing for a annulment not knowing that his mistress has cast love spell on him that was why he was acting strange so I told my friend happiness in my working place so she gave me this contact drgurulovespelltemple@gmail.com and ask me to contact him that he will help me to bring back my husband in noon less than three days so when I got home I contacted him and he told me that my husband is under a great love spell but he promise to help bring back my husband which he actually did within the period of three days. I was surprise to see my husband on one blessed mourning kneeling at my doorstep asking for my forgiveness saying it is the work of the devil that he did not know when he did what he has done and I forgive him and today we are living happily together. all thanks to great Dr. guru for his great help in my family for helping me to restore my lost joy to my family, in-case you have similar case or even worst than my own you can contact him with his EMAIL ADDRESS: drgurulovespelltemple@gmail.com
Posted by: Anonymous
10/08/2014 at 10:41 PM
I am still in shock, having heard only this morning of Dr Warren's death. We spoke on the phone several times. He was using one of my books in his classes and we wanted to collaborate on projects. But that was years ago and I have forgotten why our projects never came to fruition. I very much wish they had. From these testimonials, I can see what a special man he was.
Posted by: Anonymous
02/11/2013 at 10:54 AM
I do not know how it is possible that I am just (now) hearing of my friend's passing; nearly two months after its occurrence. We are profoundly saddened by this great, incredible loss. What a personality, what an intellect, what family man, what a force for good and the cause of God...and what a confidant! Our prayers, thoughts and sympathies go out to Cynthia and the family. With much love, Stephen and Nellie Foster
Posted by: Anonymous
11/25/2012 at 06:05 AM
To the Warren Family, I was shocked when I heard of the passing of Dr. Warren. As you know this man was a gift to the world. I am thankful though that he knew the Saviour and loved Him with all his heart and soul and voice. I met Dr. Warren during my senior year. The man taught me more about writing than anyone before or after. He knew that writing was one way of communicating. I used to visit with him on visits to the campus. He will be missed. But praise the name of Jesus that one day we will meet again in heaven when Jesus returns! God Bless you Dr. Warren! The word miss does not even describe your earthly passing. Sincerely, Brian R. Lightner
Posted by: Anonymous
11/11/2012 at 1:15 PM
Mrs. Warren and children, I was saddened to receive notification of the passing of Dr. Warren. He helped to make my experience at Andrews University an exceptional one. I will always hold him in high esteem and know that your entire family is in my prayers. Ronnie Mills
Posted by: Anonymous
10/29/2012 at 9:22 PM
Dear Mrs. Warren and family, So sorry to hear of your husband's/father's passing. Even with the knowledge of his illness that has given you some precious time together and precious memories to cherish, the event itself always comes too soon and is never easy. We will continue to pray for you all and remember fondly his winsome demeanor on the several instances he came to my office--he was truly a gracious man and I count it a privilege to have known him, albeit briefly. God be with you all. Laren and Averil Kurtz
Posted by: Anonymous
10/20/2012 at 1:22 PM
To the Warren family, I was saddened by Joe's passing. I have not seen him for 40 years, but I remember him well. While in college, I learned from him and his optimistic personality, his infectious smile, and his Christian dedication. So, I will miss this man of God that I looked up to. May God continue to bless each and every one of you. Davis Gaines
Posted by: Anonymous
10/19/2012 at 11:36 PM
I don't personally know Dr. Warren, but I remember seeing him walking around the hallways of Nethery. Even though I've never met him or had the privilege getting to know him, I can tell that he was a man after God's own heart. Deepest condolences to your family.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/18/2012 at 3:05 PM
My only contact with Joseph Warren was at his mother's funeral in Tallahassee Florida in 2009, And then this year I sent him a friend's request on FB, and he accepted my request and from there I became acquainted with him more. I will miss those wonderful quotes, and his tribute to his family, and desire to let people know how much God loved them, and also how special life is if it is in the hands of the LORD.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/16/2012 at 08:44 AM
To the Warren family, I did not personally know Dr. Warren. The funeral was beautiful, inspiring and thought provoking to contemplate the brevity of life, as he offered so much and still had so much to contribute. But God's timetable prevails, and our preparedeness transcends all else. May God's embrace at this time of bereavement continue to comfort, bless and strengthen you. With deepest sympathy and prayers. Betty Barker.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/15/2012 at 1:57 PM
An awesome professor of English! Another soldier that Lord has laid to rest! God be with the family during those lonely moments and help you to remember he is but resting and awaiting to hear His call. May we all be ready, is my prayer. Robin from Bermuda
Posted by: Anonymous
10/15/2012 at 11:53 PM
I only got the pleasure of knowing Dr. Warren about ten minutes when he came to Oakwood University to speak to give worhship during our Plant Biology class. Those few moments changed my life. I can still hear the fire in his voice for all of the aspiring future soldiers of God to "Trust God" just like the plants trust God. Deep stuff!!! My most sincere condolences go to the entire Warren family. I know and love you through Jerrick as he was a fellow colleague of mine. "When we all get to heaven... What a day of rejoicing that will be!!!"
Posted by: Anonymous
10/15/2012 at 11:20 PM
Cynthia, back when you first came here, you & I took a class together from Millie Youngberg, & I admired you & wanted to get better acquainted. Then I got to know Joe a little bit, too, & I planned to invite your family to our place sometime & get better acquainted. Alas, in the ratrace that is life here today, I failed in that goal, & I regret it. From a distance I have continued to appreciate the work you have done, & the blessing you have been, in this community. I planned to attend the funeral, to at least get to know Joe better in his death; but suddenly I realized that it conflicted with another appointment I had not written into my Daytimer, a presentation that Bob & I were to make to the retirees at that exact time. But my thoughts were with you & your family during that time, & then at 3:00 I went to the Howard to coordinate the volunteers for the afternoon concert, & I saw all the cars in the PMC circle and continued to think of you & wish that I could be two places at once. This morning I am praying that God will give you & your children a tangible sense of His comforting presence & will guide you in whatever tasks & decisions may face you in the near future.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/15/2012 at 11:10 PM
Good-bye roommate. See you in the morning! Cynthia, Camille, Joseph, and Jerrick, he was special, and we will miss him along with you. Find comfort in the memories and the hope God has already provided. Love You - Uncle Melvin and Aunt Sheila
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 10:18 PM
Dr. Juanita Warren with deepest sympathy to you and your family. Know that the Lord calls his people home when their destiny is done. With him there is eternal life and peace. KCobb
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 10:17 PM
May the Holy Spirit comfort you during the loss of your loved one. May you feel His embrace as He heals your broken hearts. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 7:47 PM
To Juanita and the Warren Family. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. May you find peace and comfort in knowing, "...if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens." We love you. James and Beverley Cockerham
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 6:49 PM
Cynthia, I am so very sorry to hear of the death of your husband. I am praying for you and your family for now and the future, because the sorrow will extend beyond the present time. You have the hope of seeing Joseph soon along with the rest of your family. Hazel Yarn Martin
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 4:58 PM
To my friend Juanita and the entire Warren family, I offer my deepest condolences in your loss. "Jo Jo" now rests in God's hands but will remain forever in your hearts and the hearts of the many others whose lives he touched. He walked a Christian walk and left this world a better place for having been here. May God's blessings and loving arms of comfort be with you. - Jessie Reid, Houston, TX.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 4:57 PM
To Dr. Jaunita Warren Buddy and family... Your Dear beloved Dr Warren, Sr cannot appear to you in the ordinary world; But you shall remember his presence as time goes by.... When a lonely leaf shall fall in your path; When a wind cools your brow; When memories visit in a dream; When a bird sings at the window sill; When a squirrel just sits and stares; When his wings will brush by a glare of peace; You will take notice his hand that will grab you from the danger you cannot see; When a bright smile of a stranger cheers your sorrow; You shall hear his voice through the voice of the ocean tide as it comes to shore and returns at the beginning of a new day; Dr. Warren, Sr shall be one of those unseen guiding angels passing through you ordinary world. Love forever and prayers to my beautiful, faithful & truthful dear friend, Dr. Jaunita Warren Buddy and her wonderful family. Blondie Walker 2223 Bollingbrook Drive Atlanta, Ga 30311
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 4:46 PM
Dear Cynthia and family, it is my sincere desire that God will continue all of His blessing for you and your family, as you go forward in faith that He will take care of you in the future, just as He has through out your lives. I was saddened to hear of Joe being sick and then hearing that he had passed. I was greatly moved by listening to the funeral services online - to hear your children talk about their father, along with other friends and family members. It brought back so many memories of Joe from our days at Oakwood. I will keep you in my prayers, and pray that God will keep you all. Love, Gil McGlory.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 4:35 PM
To the Warren family, may the peace and love of God sustain and strengthen you all during this time of loss. With prayers and faith in the unfailing love of God, Delores and Echo Brathwaite (Friends of Justina's family over 30yrs)
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 4:28 PM
To Aunt Cynthia and my cousins, may God be with you on this day as my Mother Van and I pray for double comfort from the great comforter. Through all my illness and as I lay hooked to IV's I know the Holy Power of God, and I know He is coming soon. So as we make our elections and callings sure, we will definitely see him again. And soon. Take care and know Jesus feels every hurt and sees every tear, but it is only for a short season. He will soon wipe away all our tears, pain and disappointments never to be remembered. Even those that have not been family on this earth, if we as the Prodical Son come home we will be reunited never to be seperated again. Take care and know you are loved. Your family Danny and her Mom Van
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 3:49 PM
Oh, the above posting about memories and time is from: Marcia Armstead
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 3:49 PM
Cynthia, you and Joe have been together for so many years. Right now beautiful memories and time will be your best friend. Memories will never leave you and time will eventually lessen the pain. Trust in God for you and your children now. He will take care of you. Just watched the memorial service on the Internet. It was wonderful.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 3:48 PM
We are saddened by the passing of Joe Warren. We were blessed to have known him during our days in college together. We will certainly keep the family in our prayers, as we cling to the hope of Christ's second coming. Frederica & Carvason Griffith
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 2:52 PM
Dear Cynthia, I was saddened to learn of Joe's passing. I am so sorry that I was not able to make it to the visitation time or funeral. I want you to know that Vickii and I will keep you and your family in our prayers I remember Joe as one who helped Coloma Schools immensly with his inservice training during the deseg days. He was a wonderful person with a calm demeanor about him and I count it a real privilege to have known him. Also, I want to thank you for your service to Coloma. You were a great teacher and one who obviously always had the best interests of your students foremost in your mind. May God give you and your family comfort during this difficult time. In Christ, Dave and Vickii DeFields
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 2:08 PM
Dear Mrs. Warren, Jerrick, Joe II, and Camille, Our condolences go out to you and your family. You all are in our prayers. The Davis Family (Andre, Doris, Andrea, & Antoinette)
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 1:46 PM
GOD be with the Warren family at this time of great lost .God has taken him to a better place where some day soon we all shall meet again. Sis Buddy Soon and very soon we all shall be meeting in the air.God Bless
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 1:41 PM
Dear Cynthia and children, I was shocked and saddened to hear about the Joe's passing. I was present on the prayer line in July set up by Currine Harris and had an opportunity to talk with Joe and tell him I and my family would keep both of you in prayers. Please know that we will continue to hold up your family in our prayers. Joe was a good man and I will miss him. We have this hope of a resurrection; this is not the end. Sincerely, Craig Jackson
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 1:31 PM
To Dr. Juanita Buddy and Family, Please know that we will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. May God bless you and the Warren family. Rosalind and David Dennis
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 1:26 PM
May all his precious memories keep you in perfect peace during this time.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 1:09 PM
Praying for the peace of Christ and His strength for you in this time of sorrow. Pastor Eric Bates (Dr. and Mrs. Taylor's pastor, Dothan, AL)
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 12:13 PM
Family of Dr. Joseph Warren: Please accept our expression of sympathy in the loss of your loved one. God has promised to be there for us in our time of need. As a matter fact, it is at a time such as this that he is carrying you. Joe was our friend from childhood in Greensboro, NC. Jasper and Frankyann (Gadsden) Dawkins and daughter, Joy Renee Dawkins
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 10:25 AM
Much love and sincere condolences to the Warren family, David Coleman
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 10:25 AM
We're so sorry to hear of Joseph Warren's passing. He'll be remembered for his smile on his face and in his voice. A real prayer warrior. To the Warren family you're in our thoughts and prayers. May the God of Peace encircle and enfold you with comfort and strength as you grieve the loss of your loved one. Jesus will be here soon! With love, Mike and Enid Harris family.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 10:02 AM
My deepest heartfelt sympathies to the Warren families both nuclear and extended. Allen S. McClelland
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 09:40 AM
Cynthia & family. We were saddened to hear about Joe. We've taken many paths together from Oakwood College to more recently as he has taught and helped to mold our children at Andrews University. It is obvious that he will be missed by us and many others of our era. You are in our prayers and may you have peace during this time and times to come. Hayward & Enid Penny, Detroit, MI
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 09:17 AM
My Dearest Roommate, go back in your mind and think of all the fun times you and Joe shared together. See him walking across the Oakwood campus with that cracked tooth, and big smile! Hear his voice as he quipped something humorous to keep you laughing. Think of your graduation and wedding and birth of the children and all the pleasant memories, especially those of your 40th wedding celebration and his 63rd birthday. What a grand life you both lived together. Now, know that Joe is just sleeping and waiting for his wake-up call from our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. May you, the children and siblings resolve to meet him in the air when Jesus comes to claim His own. Know that I will always love and be there for each of you. With love, Diane Barclay, OU Class of '71.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/14/2012 at 03:08 AM
The Andrews English Department was blessed to have Joe in the department. He was our great prayer warrior--whether he was praying for his own family, especially the children as they were growing up and also for Cynthia and her health, or for his students (encouraging them in their academic and spiritual growth), or for his colleagues in the department as they met various challenges. His breath may be still, but his prayers linger in our minds and hearts, and his encouragement will live with us until we meet again. My thoughts and prayers are with you--Cynthia, Joseph, Camille, Jerrick and sister Judy, as well as the rest of his family. May the memories of good times together and the love which exceeds all understanding comfort you until the resurrection day, Stella Greig
Posted by: Anonymous
10/13/2012 at 6:16 PM
Mrs. Warren and family However I did not know Dr.Warren personally, I know his family and they are wonderful Christian people, and to see their Brother in pain was very unbearable for them,we all here prayed and are still praying that Our Father will give you all the strength to wait until Jesus call Dr.Warren to the new life Jesus has promise all who are faithful to the end May you all be comfort with the great things he has done for those lives he touch. Love a friend of the Family.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/13/2012 at 5:54 PM
A missionary in Berrien County, Joseph Warren, was one of the charter members and founders of the All Nations Church. He believed in unity in diversity. As a colleague in the English Department, his door was always open for a quick chat or a word of prayer. He was a good listener and not shy to give advice, even about relationships—saved me from a few. He modeled a Christian love relationship; he loved his wife, Cynthia, so much. He often talked about retirement and taking her to Florida and treating her like a queen! Getting to know the extended Warren family during the past few months has been a great joy. You have been a witness to the community as you have stayed with Cynthia and reached out to those of us who knew your father, brother, and brother-in-law. I will cherish the precious memories—the anointing with Cliff and Karen Allen, the story of beets and radishes, Juanita's hugs and words of encouragementand, and Linda thinking she could slip unnoticed into the church Joseph helped establish. May the Lord be with each of you until the day Jesus calls Joseph and each of us by name. Jeanette Bryson
Posted by: Anonymous
10/13/2012 at 3:31 PM
Praise the Lord! This is is Justina's husband. My heart goes out to the family of my wife's late brother, Joseph. I wish I were there with you. I am blessed to have known him. May God provide you with comfort and the resolve to continue. Love, Jerry
Posted by: Anonymous
10/13/2012 at 10:42 AM
The passing of our friend, Joe Warren, will leave a hole in our hearts and lives only Jesus can fill. Oh how we'll miss his bubbling, cheerful, Christian influence! I'll miss seeing his moped buzzing around. I most enjoyed working with him on MLK Weekend activities. And I'll always remember our conversations about caring for elderly parents. Joe was such an attentive, loving son to his failing mother. I believe the tenderness a man shows with those who are frail indicates a depth of Christian character, which Joe modeled for us all. Praying for his dear family and all of us who grieve his death that we claim the promise of Deut. 33:27 - "The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the Everlasting Arms." With love and prayers -- Rebecca May
Posted by: Anonymous
10/12/2012 at 10:48 AM
Dear Cynthia and family--You and Joe were both so cheerful, so friendly, and always uplifting the cause of Christ in any way you could. Joe was appreciated and respected by Jim at the academy and personally. He was a great man, a tower of strength. Our community will miss him greatly! I pray for God's comfort and guidance for the whole family in the days ahead. A better is coming where there will be no parting and no tears. Love, Rosie Nash
Posted by: Anonymous
10/11/2012 at 10:39 PM
Dear Mrs. Warren and family, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Dr. Warren. He was such an inspiration and great faculty sponsor for the Praize Cafe. I am the drummer of house band Douloi Theou that plays for Praize Cafe, and Dr. Warren had been such a great support of our music and our concert. He was a great inspiration and he will be missed until we see him again on that resurrection morning. You the family will be in my my prayers. In Christ, Chris Estay.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/11/2012 at 8:46 PM
We were blessed by Joe's presence. The good news is that we plan to see him again. Esther R. Knott
Posted by: Anonymous
10/11/2012 at 7:20 PM
Dear Mrs. Warren and Children: Your husband and father was a man of God, a good friend and a kind person who will always be remembered as a friendly and gentle person. My wife and I commented frequently how positive and Christlike he was. We will miss him greatly. As you mourn and as your heart is filled with sadness at his death, we know also that the promises of God's word, especially the hope of the resurrection and Jesus' soon coming, will provide strenth and comfort. May the Lord richly bless you and strenthen you with his healing presence. Sincerely, Emilio Garcia-Marenko
Posted by: Anonymous
10/11/2012 at 5:06 PM
Dear Cynthia and your children, We are praying for you in this difficult time, that the Great Comforter will be with you, comforting you until the great resurrection morn. Dr. Warren taught me and it's one of the classes i enjoyed. we have this hope that burns within our hearts; i thank God for this hope. with prayers and love.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/11/2012 at 4:06 PM
JOSEPH (JOE) I will never forget the summer when we were small and you put me Squeaky in the dryer at the laundry mat in Spring Hope, North Carolina. You will be missed. Ireatha Warren
Posted by: Anonymous
10/11/2012 at 12:46 PM
Dear Cindy, Our prayers are with you and the children. You have our deepest sympathy. It was a blessing to have Joseph call me his friend. Our friendship will never be forgotten. We look forward to the Lord's return when we will all be together again. Love David & Marlene Rawls
Posted by: Anonymous
10/11/2012 at 04:39 AM
May the love of our heavenly Father be felt all around you as you mourn the loss of your husband and father, Joseph will be greatly missed, he was one of the most friendly people I have ever met, he always had a kind word and a wonderful smile. My prayers are with you all. Cindy Swanson
Posted by: Anonymous
10/10/2012 at 7:03 PM
Dear Family, I am deeply saddened by this news. I loved Dr. Warren as my teacher, friend, and mentor. I very much appreciated his class, but not only that, his love for God and love for all of us. I felt very much loved by him, and enjoyed his presence tremendously. I learned so many things from him, which I will continue to remember and use. I will dearly miss this man, and send love to you all as well. Praying for you in this trying time. 1 Thes 4:13-18 - Jesus is coming again! Much love, Laura Green
Posted by: Anonymous
10/09/2012 at 10:07 PM
Condolences to the Warren's family. This man, mentor and great teacher will be greatly missed.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/09/2012 at 7:42 PM
My dear Cynthia, I was so shocked and saddened to hear the news. I too did not know that as a family you had been suffering along with your husband and father of your beautiful grown children. Your new grand daughter that bears your name is so beautiful as well. I can only make sense of this profound loss, is in believing that his work for God on this earth was finished. The character of Christ must have been complete in his Joe's life. the only thing left now is for Joe to feel the surge of immortality flowing through his body at the second coming of Christ. What a day that will be. I too live in Michigan and am working for the return of Christ. Joy Cordell Richardson
Posted by: Anonymous
10/09/2012 at 4:30 PM
In this difficult time faced by family members of Dr. Joseph Warren, Associate Professor of English at Andrews University, I have a special thought for them. I have not had time to know Dr. Warren in his lifetime, but I think his name will be etched in the memory of his students. Thanks to his teachings, he was able to contribute to the uplifting of humanity. God relieve pain of bereaved family members, dry their tears and console their hearts afflicted. Death does not scares one who carries in his heart the blessed hope of everlasting life. I support you, dear brothers and sisters, with prayers. Take heart, because Jesus is with you in this time of sorrow. Your brother in Christ, Frandy Lesly Senatus. I
Posted by: Anonymous
10/09/2012 at 3:31 PM
To Cynthia and her lovely family, I send me deepest and heart-felt condolences on the passing of my dear friend, Joe. Already, I miss him dearly. He was a great friend and person. May God's love be abundant and continual--as He ministers to you and all your loved ones. With love, Byron Napper
Posted by: Anonymous
10/09/2012 at 2:17 PM
Dear Mrs. Warren and Family, I am so sad to find out that Dr. Warren has passed away. I did not even know he has been ill. He is a very integral part of my career here at Andrews University. Dr. Warren has been very generous of his service to us students. First of all he was in my dissertation committee back in the day while I was working on my doctorate degree. Dr. Warren was a big help in the area of Multicultural ideas and strategies, which was why he was chosen as a member of my committee. He has been a great mentor. He read my document and made very great suggestions that gave me great insights. Dr. Warren was also our sponsor when I was working as a Public Relations Officer for the Graduate Student Association back in the day. He was a humble leader, and he taught me a lot about writing. At the time, I had wanted to publish an article in the Adventist Journal of Education. I asked Dr. Warren to be co-author since he was one of my dissertation committee members. But after he read the draft, he said, "It's ok, Annie, you should be able to author this by yourself." So the article was published. I owe a lot to Dr. Warren. At my dissertation defense, he had a lot of good comments after the defense. I cannot forget Dr. Warren. He and I worked well with each other. He is so encouraging, and very pleasant to work with. He has written such positive and great recommendations about me so I can get a job. He is also such a good and humble person. I admire him also for all his talents including playing the piano, which he is so humble about. I will really miss Dr. Warren. Not only is he a talented and Godly person, he is also a person who "walks the talk." I pray that God would give you and your family the grace to live a life that Dr. Warren emulated so he and you all would meet one another in that heavenly kingdom. I will pray that God would ease your sorrow as you know how much his life has influenced others for good, and blessed those that he met in his path. Sincerely yours, Annie Lopez
Posted by: Anonymous
10/09/2012 at 12:53 PM
Cynthia and Family, my love and sympathy are with you. I am a member of the Oakwood class of 1971 with Joe so our friendship numbers many years. For the past 2 years our class has been intentional about staying in touch, and this past Homecoming we enjoyed 3 days of great fellowship and renewing old friendships. Joe was always special and is already being missed. May God comfort you and your family and gain strength in knowing that the next time he opens his eyes will be in the earth made new. Love you. Currine Harris, Atlanta.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/09/2012 at 10:11 AM
May the God of heaven continue to watch over the Warren family.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/09/2012 at 07:27 AM
I am new to the school and I did not get the chance to meet Dr. Warren especially when I am majoring in the English Department. But as I received the email, I felt my heart ache for the loss of the Warren Family. My condolences to all of you. May God help and comfort you all. Be strong Warren family, for the Bible says, if someone dies, he or she is resting till the day our Savior Jesus comes again. May God be with you all!! Condolences with prayers and love from Mataese, Julia.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/07/2012 at 11:06 PM
Oh how sad I was to find out about Dr.Warren! He was such a vivacious person! Full of life, love, & laughter! He will be GREATLY missed! However, I know WE ALL will SEE him in GLORY! He will probably be teaching us how to "write" our story!(lol) R.I.P. DOC until we meet again:) My prayers are with his lovely wife & family.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/06/2012 at 6:28 PM
may the blessed hope ( the soon coming of our Lord Jesus Christ) give you courage to face this great loss.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/06/2012 at 09:01 AM
A moped, a tambourine, a smile and a word of praise...these are the tokens etched in our memories of Dr. Joseph Warren...a loving husband, an ever guiding father, never failing friend and stalwart follower of the Carpenter of Nazareth...we will never forget you Joe and look forward with even greater anticipation to Resurrection morn... With our love and prayers for Cynthia, Jophee, Camille, Jerrick and the entire Warren family...the Bedneys...
Posted by: Anonymous
10/06/2012 at 01:05 AM
The Yarn Family Of Clearwater Florida express our condolences to Cynthia and the Warren Family. His love for Christ was expressive and contagious. I will never forget a sermon he gave many years ago in Bethlehem SDA church. May the Lord stand by your side and comfort you during this time of sorrow. Still praying for you all. In Love, Leonard Pittman and family...
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 11:00 PM
I remember his cheerful smile everytime I saw him on campus, during my years as a student at Andrews. My prayers are with the family.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 10:14 PM
Dr Warren Was a good man. he was always cheerful. He will be missed .May God continue to comfort his family. May his family find hope in Rev 21:1-5
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 6:54 PM
The Lord is God. Be strong Mrs. Warren and children. We have a faith in Jesus. This faith will make us meet with our loved ones soon and very soon.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 5:49 PM
A painful exit but all glory to God that he lived a life that is worth its praise. My condolence to the entire Andrews community
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 5:01 PM
Although I primarily knew Dr. Warren by reputation, I happened to be working at Andrews, in Nethery Hall, early in his career at Andrews. He definitely had presence, and his love for and faith in God was well known. My heart aches for those closest to him that he leaves behind. However, I can't help thinking about Dr. Warren's next conscious thoughts as he sees his Best Friend's smiling face. Praying for comfort, reassurance and peace for his family. Deb Montcalm
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 3:56 PM
This is a difficult moment for the Warrens. It is my prayer that The Lord will confort them and them what it takes to bear the passing away of Dr Warren
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 2:41 PM
This is more than regular sorrow. Joe's death is just one more reminder that this world is NOT our home and an excellent reason why we need to get sick and tired of this planet as currently managed! Hang onto the promises that we shall be reunited. I imagine walking together with Jesus and Joe, barefoot in the grass, eating the fruit from the Tree of Life, juice dripping off our chins, laughing, washing up in the River of Life! We will see Joe again! It will be him and not another! Dennis Hollingsead
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 2:33 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Dr. Warren's passing. I took an English Comp.II class with him exactly a year ago, and he was such an inspiration to all of us. He taught me how to write better in English, and had such a passion for what he taught. He valued each of his students, and would always encourage us. Most of all, I could see Jesus through him. He loved music and always gave us the opportunity to medidate on the wonderful words of some christian songs, like Gaither. He was so friendly and optimistic about everything, and I know we will meet again soon and very soon in heaven! Praying for all the family! Anne-Claire Ballais
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 2:24 PM
I was shocked and saddened to hear about Dr. Warren's passing. Dr. Warren was one of my favorite teachers as he not only emphasized proficiency in writing but also the importance of loving and serving family and God. His quips, intellectual and spiritual thoughts, joy, and passion for serving God, family, and others will be greatly missed and remembered. My most sincere condolences to Mrs. Warren and the family. Your Andrews family grieve with you and are praying for strength and comfort for you. "We have this hope that burns within our hearts, hope in the coming of the Lord!" May we see him again soon in Christ's soon return. Kelly Gabriel
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 2:01 PM
It's a sad and heavy day. May the Lord's peace be over this dear family of Dr. Warren.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 1:18 PM
I've never met Dr. Warren but i sure know how it feels like to lose a loved one. May God give you peace and comfort at this time! Praying for Mrs. Warren, children, and family. "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelations 21:4
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 1:04 PM
Dr. Warren was a godly man with a warm heart and a great sense of humor. I greatly enjoyed working with him on Nu Sigma, and hearing his hearty laugh in the department. My prayers go out to the Warren family.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 1:02 PM
There are many things in life that we will never be able to understand fully. Among these is the age-old question, "Why do 'seemingly' bad things happen to good people?" We don't need the answer now; it will be answered in Heaven. Dr. Joe was a kind, caring sympathetic, empathetic, encouraging, and spiritually supporting and strengthening professor to scores and scores of people who suffered over time--many from cancer. Now, his own life has ended that way. God worked scores of miracles and healed many of the people for whom he prayed and supported fercently, but now his own life is no more. At such a time as this, it is good to remember the words of the chorus of that Gospel song: "God is too wise to be mistaken; / God is too good to be unkind. / So, when we don't understand, When we can't trace His plan, / When we can't see His hand, / Trust His heart." My husband and I are praying for you, Mrs. Warren and the children. Be strong, and keep on trusting God, for He is good. --Shirley A. McGarrell (USC) Trinidad.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 12:48 PM
I know how very difficult a passing can be. I also have the blessed privilege of knowing that God can take any any any bad occurrence in our lives and turn it so that the outcome is an immense blessing that we can't even fathom. Each and every time that I'm reminded of what God has done with the certainly unfavored instances in my life, it takes me a lot of willpower to not just fall down on my knees and cry out a large, tear-filled "THANK YOU!!!!" You can rest absolutely assured that as long as you love God, great things happen. Read 1Kings 19.9-12. I know that wallowing in self-pity can sure feel good, but what I've learned is that if you focus on God, that still, small voice, you will be blessed with, among other things, peace and the strength to go on.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 12:29 PM
So sad So sad He was an awesome person and professor
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 12:28 PM
God Bless Him and His family, I took a class from him years ago. His son used to come to the childcare center at the elementary school years ago. They are in my prayers.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 12:28 PM
I am greatly saddened to know of Dr. Joseph Warren's passing away. It came to me as a sudden shock. My wife, Millie and I always knew him to be a man who cared for people. I remember when I taught Freshman Seminar course at Andrews University, I used to invite him to my class as a guest speaker to give motivational talks to my students. My sympathies go out for the grieving family. --Sunith Das
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 11:46 PM
My heart was heavy when I heard about the passing of Joe. It is hard to understand why some things happen the way they do. But I can say with assurance that because of his life and witness, there will be a whole lot more people in God's kingdom. It won't be long and Joe will wake up to the face of his loving Savior, Jesus Christ. Be comforted knowing that he is resting in Jesus. Wanda Cantrell
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 11:38 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Dr. Warren. Please accept my deepest condolences and know that I will be praying for your family. Krista Cooper
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 11:27 PM
I took English Comp from Dr. Warren many years ago, and he helped to open my eyes to the pleasures of the writing process, as well as inspiring me to excellence in writing. Most of all, he brought such humor and joy to every class period that I couldn't help but smile. His cheerful demeanor and love for the Lord will be greatly missed here on campus. Rahel Schafer
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 11:12 PM
Dr. Warren truly elevated me. I had the blessing of working for him as his Student Reader for three and half years. He insisted on calling me his administrative assistant and always had a way of making myself and others feel inspired to be excellent. I will always remember my first day of work for Dr. Warren. He was in a meeting and told me to go have a seat in his office. I sat down and noticed that there was an apple that had been bitten sitting on his desk. (Someone had come into the office and bitten the apple as a joke, but I did not know this) Needless to say when Dr. Warren came into the office he took one look at the apple and then at me, then back at the apple, then back at me. He must've thought I was going to be a crazy invasive employee because there I was in the crime scene, looking like I'd helped myself to his apple. That moment is something I laughed about for years. It continues to bring a smile to my face. Dr. Warren to me was a mentor, a godly teacher, a friend and someone I will never forget. My prayers are with the Warren family. Thank you Father God for blessing Andrews University with St. Joe---Andre Weston
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 11:07 PM
I took English Comp II from Dr. Warren in 2004, and he respected my convictions not to read fiction and gave me an alternate reading assignment. I've always felt very grateful for that. May God comfort his family during this time. - Joelle Damsteegt McNulty, AU class of '06
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 11:03 PM
It was such joy to see Dr. Warren at New Life Worship Service. He was filled with so much joy and Holy Spirit. God knows what is best for His servant Joe. We take comfort in God's word - He will raise him up!. Our thoughts and prayers are with his dear wife and family. Until that great day when we will see him in glory. In His care. Lilly
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 11:02 PM
I am very sorry to hear of Joe's death. He was always an upbeat encouraging colleague who was a pleasure to talk with. He was also very helpful to my wife when, as a caucasian teacher, she was dealing with racial issues in he classroom. Joe wil be missed. My condolences and prayers go out to his family. Gary Land
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 10:51 AM
Some people are blessed with the gift of presence. Just being where they are makes life better and encourages one's spirit. I will remember the priviledge of sharing time and space with one who truly loved God, family, and others. May God's peace daily attend his loving wife and family. Judy Peterson-Williams
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 10:38 AM
Thank God for people who touch our lives by living what they believe; Dr. Warren was one of those people. I am saddened to hear of his passing. My heart is heavy and my prayers are with his loved ones and those who were closest to him. I can't wait for the coming of the Lord when we will be reunited with people like Dr. Warren! In the meantime, I pray for God’s comfort for those of us bearing the burden of this great loss.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 10:29 AM
It was such a joy to see Dr. Warren at New Life Worship Service. He was filled with great joy and Holy Spirit. He knew how to praise his God. God knows what is best for his servant Dr. Joseph Warren. We will take comfort in His loving care of His friend Joe. Our thoughts and prayers are with his dear wife and family. Until that great day! God bless. Lilly
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 10:22 AM
May God comfort the family of Dr. Warren at this unsettling time. I will always remember the enthusiasm with which he lived and the passion with which he adored Christ. We are sure to see him in the clouds of glory. Blessings! Givan Hinds
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 10:17 AM
We pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and he helps you heal with the passage of time. Dr. Warren was a great, God fearing, and knowledgeable man, he will be missed. Till we meet again, love Fritzsa Gilmore
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 10:16 AM
I've lost a friend! Jerrick and our daughter were classmates, since daycare, and we shared our prayers for our children and families. And, along the way, we shared our concerns for the university, the church, and each other. I'll miss him in many ways and look forward to the grand reunion in Heaven. Prayers continue for each of you. May God comfort you in ways only He can devise. Alice Williams
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 10:12 AM
My condolences to Mrs. Warren and the rest of the family. I have yet another reason to be anxious for heaven so I can hear Dr. Warren laugh again. It always made me smile in class. - Jan Pickett
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 10:11 AM
To the Warren family - I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Dr. Warren gave me the comfort I needed when I took his class and I will remember the little blue book. I still have it. May the Lord comfort and give you strength. Keeping you in my prayers. Former student.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 10:00 AM
Dr. Warren was a great teacher and a great friend. He would make sure that I was always going in the direction that I should be and was always positive. He didn't pull any punches and knowing him had an impact on my years at Andrews. I wish I could have got in touch with him to say thank you. I realized that I have not thought about him in years but just seeing his picture put me back on the campus and a flood of memories came back. Andrews has lost a incredible soldier. My prayers go out to the family. Please realize that Joseph Warren left a lasting impact on that University and countless students.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:53 AM
My sincerest thoughts and prayers are with the family. -Alicia Boling
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:52 AM
What a wonderful man Dr Warren was. I so enjoyed our conversations about literature especially that of rise of the American black man. Dr. Warren strived to make a difference and he hit his mark within the hearts of so many many people. I will forever remember his kindness, his smile and above his love for Jesus. For me His star shined bright on the campus of Andrews University, because of his love for teaching the world is a better place. He no doubt will be missed by faculty and the students of Andrews University. In a twinkling of an eye.. soon for you my friend. Courage to all who knew Dr Warren, let us all fight the good fight of life with the love and dignity that Dr Warren has shown us all.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:52 AM
To God be the glory for the passing on of your beloved husband and father of your children! God give and He takes. May the Almighty God give all the strenght, the grace, all mercies, peace and comfort at this dark moment in the family. May his soul rest in eternal peace. Amen! Joyce
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:45 AM
Mrs. Warren and the rest of the family, I am indeed saddened by this news. His welcoming smile made me feel a part of AU campus. That day I was feeling discouraged and just walked into the path as he was dismounting his bike. He smiled at me and said How are you doing today? I replied fine, but that smile immediately changed my mood. Please remember, earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. One day death will loose its sting and we will see your husband and father once more. This time in a place where you will forever be together. Elvetha Telemaque
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:40 AM
Cynthia and family, I am so saddened by your loss. Dr Warren was a friendly face I would often encounter as I wondered the campus of AU. May God keep you near to His heart. You are in my thoughts and prayer. Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Jacqueline Peart
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:40 AM
Dr. Warren was the graduate student association president when I was president. His kind, gentle presence is still an important memory of my masters program.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:36 AM
I took a class with Dr. Warren and something that I will always remember about him is that he always challenged me to be better than I was. He was like that. He demanded excellence and I wish that I would have taken the opportunity to get to know him more than just my professor. He always had a warm, kind smile for me and taught the class life lessons each class period. He was also very thoughtful and showed genuine concern for me. He said that death was ultimately in God's hands and so I take comfort in that now, that God allowed his death to happen. My condolences for his family and loved ones. I look forward to the day where I can get to know Dr. Warren better and see him smile again. -current Andrews English major
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:36 AM
You challenged me on so many levels as your student. While the my obvious route for one of your papers was never the right route you helped me make my writing more complex and thought provoking and for that I am forever in your debt. You took time, patience, and concern. You will be missed, condolences to your family, friends, co-workers and students. Prayers. Brian Harrison
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:31 AM
I met Dr. Officially last semester at the Niles Philadelphia church. I sang with two other girls and he was so blessed by the song that he took us out to lunch after church. We spent a few hours just talking and laughing. That was a day I will always cherish ,he shared so much wisdom and insight with us ladies, his optimism for life was contagious, his spirit so humble and kind, and his personality warm and inviting. I had seen and heard him speak before and on one of those occasion he asked for prayer and reminded the church not to be sad for him because he had lived his life and served his father God. He has left a legacy behind in all of the lives he has touched , a life well lived. I will miss seeing his smile and his bubbly personality. to his family words cannot ease the pain that you are feeling but just know that even in this Jesus is present, hold on to the hope that one day you guys will be reunited. Charliena
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:27 AM
Keeping Dr. Warren's family in my prayers. Remember hearing his laugh throughout the English Department when I was an English major at Andrews, and his devotional thoughts in American Literature. I appreciated his willingness to share his Christian experience. May we see him soon at Christ's return. Jennifer Cook
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:13 AM
Since I heard the sad news last night my heart has been heavy for my friend Joe was a man of optimism, insight and prayer. His smile was engaging. His heart was affirming. His mind was discerning. His faith was contagious. His joyful laughter was infectious. He touched thousands of lives and we treasure the memories. To his loving wife, and precious adult children, my heart and prayers are with you. May God give you strength as you grieve your loss and may the resurrection morning come soon! Let's all meet in heaven with Jesus. Glenn Russell
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:09 AM
What a great loss to us all! My deepest condolences to the family. Ante J.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:07 AM
I'm so sorry. I didn't know Dr. Warren all that well. In fact, I only knew him through facebook, but we did have a few, short comments with each other. He seemed to be a very nice man and I wish I had been able to meet him in person. You and your family are in my prayers. Suzanne Wein
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:06 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Dr. Warren's passing. I had him for English composition back in undergrad and I had enormous respect for him. Your family will be in my prayers as you go through this difficult time. "Even so come Lord Jesus!"
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:06 AM
I am Saddened by the sudden departure of our Professor.May our good God console you an grant you the grace to bear the great loss.Please accept my Condolence.Omosebi Fred Adeola IDP Andrews Student from Nigeria
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:06 AM
We praise God for who Joseph was to us at Andrews. His steady voice. His articulate words. His dedicated teaching. His leadership in MLK. We praise God that he has left a legacy...and that He served a God who will raise Joseph up soon to continue his service to others.
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:05 AM
I will certainly always remember the class I took from Dr. Warren in the summer of 1988, American Literature. He made the class fun when it could be a struggle as we rushed through so much in 4 weeks. And I'll always remember his little orange-red moped as he'd cheerily speed along on it with the flags waving. I'd see it parked at the bike rack near Nethery and know he was at work. May God bless you, Cynthia, and your children and all the family members in this difficult time. Many prayers are being said on your behalf. We're so thankful for the promise of the resurrection, that I know Joe believed in. In Christ, Vicki Wiley
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 09:05 AM
All my condolences. I used to work in Nethery Hall and I remember Warren to be always a cheerful, friendly and positive person. I will be happy to see him again in heaven! Sylvie Baumgartner
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 08:57 AM
Mrs. Warren and children, we are saddened by Dr. Warren's passing. I remember fondly the time I spent as his advisee and student in the 80s and early 90s. As you mourn, may God comfort and strengthen you with the hope that you will see you husband and father again at His soon coming! With prayers in Christian love, Kevin Wiley
Posted by: Anonymous
10/05/2012 at 08:52 AM
Hello I am Marian, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR ADODO the great messenger to the oracle that he serve, I narrated my problem to DR ADODO about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company. He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect. He told me what i need to do, In the next 2 days, My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR ADODO at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: Adodospelltemple@gmail.com. and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: Adodospelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2348107527833
Posted by: Anonymous
10/11/2014 at 5:41 PM