Temporary Relocation of Third Floor Ad Building Staff
The administrative suite located on the third floor of the Administration Building will have disruptions in service this week due to installation of new carpeting.
Support staff will be working Tuesday, Dec. 4 through Friday, Dec. 7, to temporarily relocate their furniture and phone lines to AD307.
Staff members temporarily relocating to AD307 are:
- Dalry Payne, Office of the President
- Mimi Weithers-Bruce, Office of the Provost
- Loretta Nave, Office of Financial Administration
- Shari Smoot, Office of University Advancement
- Sylvia Budd, Internal Auditor
- Judy Mackie, Office of the General Counsel
- Sarah Kimakwa, Office of Research & Creative Scholarship
Staff should be settled into their temporary office area by Friday, Dec. 7. The work is expected to be completed and staff returned to their regular work areas by January 4, 2013.
Please note: Only support staff will be moving to AD307. Administrators and staff occupying side offices will not relocate.
Thank you for your patience during this time of transition.