Sunday, July 7, 2013

Looking for Female Roommate for the School Year

Hello there!  I currently have a really great appartment already furnished (I am willing to change out/bring in new furniture in if wanted) at Park Manor with newly laminated floors, brand new carpets in the bedrooms, and a renovated kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, and everything else you could need in a kitchen basically (see photos below). The best appartment in Park Manor - the only one fully renovated. 

Rent is $570 a month + electricity ($285 per person + half price of electric).  Wifi is free here as well, slow at times but never the less, free.

BUT my current roommate will be leaving early-mid september so I need to find a roomate for the remainder of the school year. 

MUST be:

Female

Very clean (puts things back once done being used/doesn't leave dirty dishes over night or a mess out in the living room, common sense stuff.  Personally, it doesn't matter to me how messy their room is though, just don't bring it out into the living space).

Responsible (able to pay rent/bills on time, not lazy, etc)

Respectful (doesn't bring a loud crowd of people over at like midnights on school nights, doesn't give people attitudes and can control themselves under the stresses of school, etc).

Friendly (I would love to be friends with my roommate and be able to talk and chat in the same room without it being awkward, so someone easy to get along with and who also wants a good relationship back).

And would LOVE IT if my roommate enjoyed the heat like me and doesn't want to freeze to death this winter!!  (Someone willing to pay a few more bucks with me to keep the temperature at atleast a comfortable 70 degrees when we are in the appartment, and probably 65 when we are out so that we don't need to be huddling under 10lb of blanket anytime we are there).

Feel free to call me if you match up with what I am looking for and are interested or have any questions!

845 444-0851

God Bless!

-Nina Marie

Contact Nina Marie for more information at ninamarie8253@yahoo.com or by calling 8454440851.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104