Employment Opening at the Office of Campus Safety
The Office of Campus Safety is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Office Manager/Dispatch Officer.
- An associate’s degree from a two-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A working knowledge of communication equipment
- Ability to rely on experience, training and judgment to execute policies and procedures
- Ability to work cohesively in a team oriented environment
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office Professional and Excel
- Any military and/or law enforcement experience is preferred
A complete list of qualifications and primary duties can be found on the Andrews University Human Resources job openings page.
To apply for this position, visit the Andrews University Human Resources job openings page.
Please feel free to contact the Office of Campus Safety with any questions regarding this position.
Contact Campus Safety for more information at email@example.com or by calling 269-471-3321.