Buchanan Art Center Holds Annual Festival of the Animals
October 6, 2013, Noon – 5:00 p.m.
The Buchanan Art Center will host a "Festival of the Animals" on Sunday, October 6, 2013, from noon until
5:00 p.m. at the Buchanan Common, downtown near the Farmer's Market arena.
Bring your pets and experience a great afternoon of fun, to learn new things about animals and enjoy events for animals! This year’s theme is “Flying Friends.”
Activities scheduled include:
• Snacks and beverages for humans and dogs
• Make a beeswax candle and watch a presentation of “The Vanishing Bees.”
• Art, poetry, and stories created by grades 1 –12
• “Flea” Market: Dozens of animal- oriented items; new or good- as for sale at bargain prices!
• Paw Print Tile: Imprint your pet’s “signature” on a ceramic tile.
• Have your photo taken with your pet
• Demonstrations by some amazing canines
• Petting corral
• Adoptions and Rescue
• Ask the Vet
• Face- painting for human kids
• Booths with animal- oriented art & crafts, helpful information
• more coming soon!
Many activities are free, and participation is free for vendors and exhibitors featuring pet/animal oriented items and information. For complete information, including booth request forms, visit the Festival of the Animals website at www.bacnow.org/festival
Contact this person at email@example.com.