Monday, December 16, 2013

Mac for Sale $350 obo

Selling my Super-upgraded 2010 Mac mini

It has been upgraded with a new 128 gb Samsung Solid State drive inside. It also has the latest operating system Mavericks and 8gb of memory. 

It turns on in less than 20 seconds because of the Solid State Drive and Mavericks optimization. 

It's super fast, and in great condition. I need a laptop so I would like to sell it. I'm willing to go with you to have it certified by Apple or to have you come over to try it out before you purchase. I am a former Apple Inc. employee and have only let certified Apple "Geniuses" work on my machine. 

Works very well as a media computer, just connect an external drive. 

See original Specs here http://support.apple.com/kb/SP585

Contact Rob for more information at rwalker@andrews.edu or by calling 5083354505.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104