Thursday, January 9, 2014

Regular Caregiver Needed for Infant

I am a single mother of my infant and I am a young healthcare professional with Borgess. I live in Dowagiac, MI. and I am looking for a caregiver who will come to my residence and sit with my infant and provide care while I work Monday through Friday 8:00 am. to 4:30 pm. This would be ideal for an Early Childhood Education student and / or a student taking evening classes.

My current caregiver is providing care in my home for $100.00 / Wk. I also pay a steady paycheck to the caregiver, regardless if I have to take time off of work for doctors appointments, holidays, etc. My infant is almost a toddler and is exclusively breast fed, so it really makes the job easy. I come home at noon on my lunch break and nurse my daughter.

We are a small Christian family and the ideal candidate would respect our beliefs and wishes, not drink, not smoke, not do any drug of any kind, not have any criminal record, have a true passion for children, does not have a pet allergy as we have an elderly fixed feline, cpr certified preferred, and that is willing to commit to our little family.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume with at least 3 professional references to Tanya.Thomas@borgess.com as references will be checked.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104