Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thank You from the Paynes

On behalf of my daughter, Sheri, and her family, I would like to thank my campus community for the outpouring of caring and concern and especially the prayers for my grandson, Ewan, as he underwent chemo for a massive abdominal lymphoma. I am happy to report that he completed all five rounds of chemo in three months (half the time they initially indicated) and was discharged from BC Children’s Hospital on December 23, cancer-free and just in time for Christmas. God’s fingerprints could be found all throughout this very difficult but amazing journey. I am particularly thankful for His grace and mercy and of course, your prayers. Ewan turned three years old two weeks ago and is eating well and driving his two older sisters crazy, so all is well in his house!

-- Dalry and Stephen Payne

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104