Thursday, January 23, 2014

Desperately in need of a job

Hello, my name is Grace, I am an MSW student who is desperately in need of a  job. I am open to anything that will give me some sort of income so i can pay for my voice lessons and my upcoming music project. I love music with passion( write my own songs by Gods grace) and desire to share the love of God with others through my music ministry.I am 27 years old , warm, obedient ,God fearing woman.  I design and customize little girl's church, birthday and party outfits if anyone is interested,  I am highly interested in any singing opportunities if anyone knows of such or will be willing to give me the chance. I will also write and sing songs for special occassions if needed .Thanks

Contact: Lanash33@yahoo.com   Home  Phone number:2698155097 Cell Phone(text only phone) 2698152518.

Contact Grace Gyimah for more information at Lanash33@yahoo.com or by calling 2698155097.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104