Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Need Female Roommate for Summer:)

I am looking for a new female roomate to move in with me by May 1st, or even now. I live in Park Manor Appartments with a 2 bedroom that has been recently renovated with new laminate floors, new carpet, new cabinets, and already furnished:) Super cute apartment, everyone I invite over loves it. About 1,600 sqft and a 5 minute drive away from campus, right around the corner from Speedway and Hardings. Rent is $570 ($285 each) + electricity (Summer - $45). Looking for a Female Roommate who is CLEAN, RESPONSIBLE, and FRIENDLY. I myself am clean, and responsible and very outgoing! I will be here until mid-July, So I need someone to room with me atleast until then or the beginning of July. I will be happy to show my apartment to anyone interested! Please give me a call or text with any questions: 845 444 0851 ninamarie8253@yahoo.com Thank you, God Bless!

Contact Nina for more information at ninamarie8253@yahoo.com or by calling 8454440851.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104