Hug a lonely hurting foster kid by donating a new pillow and pillowcase for them. Many kids have to leave everything behind when they come into care. According to the Department of Human Services, a pillow to hug, one that is theirs and they can take with them can bring such comfort when their world is bad. To provide foster kids with this comforting pillow, a Pillow Drive is under way to collect NEW Pillows and Pillowcases.
Pillows and Pillowcases can be dropped in decorated boxes at the following locations:
- Village Do It Hardware,
- Campus Ministry Andrews University,
- Pioneer Memorial Church--2 Lobbies,
- WAUS Howard\Performing Arts Center,
- Countryside Academy--Benton Harbor, South Shore
- Women's Health Care--St.Joseph,
- Niles Westside Adventist Church/School--Niles.
A project of GodsHands4Kids.org