Sunday, March 30, 2014

Roommate Needed!

Roommate Needed!

Beechwood Apartments!

Must be 22yrs to live there ....25yrs and older preferred!

Hi, I'm looking for a clean,sociable,friendly girl to share and finish my lease. The room is furnished with a bed, dresser, small closet, and desk, There is a shared living space with couches and dininng table, kitchenette, and bathroom. Starting in the end of May or June 1; Rent is $355.00 per month including summer.Also there is a fee for half the internet and there a security deposit fee.I am 26yrs old ,friendly,clean, and I like to meet new people. I need somebody from at least June 1 till January. Can't wait to meet you! 

Thanks,  Lisa

Contact me only at my email:  lisaramirezm@ymail.com

Contact Lisa Ramirez for more information at lisaramirezm@ymail.com or by calling 9084210234.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104