Monday, April 7, 2014

Female Roommate Needed for Summer

Hello! I am looking for a female roomate to move in with me by May 2014 at the latest.

I live in a two-bedroom appartment at Park Manor Appartments that has been recently renovated with new laminate floors, new carpet, new cabinets, and is already furnished:)

About 1,600 sqft and a 5 minute drive away from campus, right around the corner from Speedway and Hardings. Rent is $570 ($285 each) + electricity (Summer - $45).

Looking for a female roommate who is clean, responsible and friendly. I myself am clean, responsible and very outgoing!

I will be here until mid-July, So I need someone to room with me at least until then or the beginning of July.

I will be happy to show my apartment to anyone interested!

Please give me a call or text with any questions: 845-444-0851, ninamarie8253@yahoo.com

Thank you, God bless!

Contact Nina Marie for more information at ninamarie8253@yahoo.com or by calling 845-444-0851.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104