Thursday, May 1, 2014

Summer Apt Rental for Male!

I am looking for a male to sublet one of the rooms of the two-bedroom basement apartment I am currently leasing until the end of July 2014. If you would like to then renew the lease for next year, you will be the first in line to do so!

This is a two-bedroom basement apartment with full access to the kitchen, living room and bathroom. It includes a twin sized bed, a nightstand, glass desk and couch. It is located on University Blvd at about a two-minute walk to PMC. Very close to campus and very affordable. You will be sharing the apt with my friend that is staying for the summer. The all-inclusive price is only $245, and that literally includes everything.

I will be graduating on May 4 and going back home about a couple days after that, so the place will be available on either the 5th or 6th of May. Contact me as soon as possible so I can set you up for a quick tour of the place to see if you are interested! Thank you.

Contact Jeff for more information at larrota@andrews.edu or by calling 832-955-4699.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104