Saturday, May 17, 2014

Room for Rent-Female roommate Preferred

Looking for rommate. Female and graduate student preferred. I am looking for a mature and responsible person who will pay rent on time, clean and respectful/mindful of the shared space. I am friendly, caring and clean.. In general, I appreciate the quiet life since I am a graduate student. I live in a private duplex 1.5 miles from AU. My name is on the lease. You do no need to be on the lease but I do have notify my landlord before you move in. The room is a medium size bedroom with 2 windows; Spacious closet; it is not furnished. It fits a full bed and a small desk. We will share a bathroom, kitchen and living room. I have been living in this Duplex for a while therefore the house is furnished already. Also I have a garage that I would be willing to rent, we could negociate the price. Available now. Please email me at dtorrez86@gmail.com if interested of if you would like to see pictures.  $400/ month. Everything included : Heat, internet, A/C, parking, water & trash pick up.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104