Monday, June 2, 2014

Household items for sale

I'm selling a front loading Affinity washer/dryer for $200. It comes with the hoses for hot and cold water, the power cords, and the dryer tube as well. They are stackable.

The dryer is $150 and works perfectly.

The washer turns on but doesn't start the washing cycle. By pushing down the "start" and cancel" button I get an error code. When I googled the error code the most common fixes was replacing a certain part that wasn't too expensive. Also, the owner before us didn't open the washer after using it so there was mold but my wife scrubbed and cleaned it with bleach. Its clean but there are stains. For this reason the washer is $50.

------------------------------------------

I'm also selling a cube organizer for $30 that I bought from target a while ago. This is great for books or just organizing anything. The picture shows one basket but I have 2 other ones not pictured that will be included as well.

Also I am selling 2 lamps for $10. ($5 each)

----------------------------------------

Lastly I'm selling a round bowl chair that I bought a while ago for $40. This is in great condition, nothing is broken. 

Please contact me through email, text, or phone call if you are interested in these items. Thanks. 

Contact Saul for more information at sauld53@gmail.com or by calling 5097318086.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104