Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Need a place for July

I am looking for a place to stay for July. All I need is a bed in a home. It does not matter if it is a small apartment or house with a family. I am a female undergraduate going into my fifth year at Andrews. I am willing to help clean around the home or yard if it will help with accommodations or do work with benefit of cutting down rent costs. (walk pets, mow lawn, clean rooms, water plants, change lightbulbs, etc). I am SDA, like to meet new people, I love to learn about different cultures and languages and food :) and I am respectful of people's homes. I also have my own car and would be able to handle my own transportation. I do not have a lot of luggage to with me, so things will be spacious.

Preferences:

- No farther than 2 or 3 miles from Andrews University

- no smoking

- clean

- less than $300

If you know someone at least who might have a place, please ask. Thank you!

Contact Donique James for more information at donique.james@gmail.com.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104