Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Babysitter Needed!!!

I'm looking for a babysitter for my 3 year old son for the Fall 2014 semester (may extend to Spring 2015 if schedules work out). I will need a sitter while I'm at class (Tues: 6:00-9:30/9:45pm, Wed: 3:00-9:30/9:45pm, and Thurs: 3:00-6:30/6:45pm).  We will be living on campus at Andrews and will need someone who is able to watch my son at our apartment as Tuesday and Wednesday will require getting him ready and putting him to bed.  The job will pay $50/week plus dinner on Wedneday and Thursday.  Cooking skills not required, but always welcomed. Also, the sitter is welcome bring homework with as there will be time after bedtime on Tuesday and Wednesday that could be used to study =)

Contact Nicole Knapp for more information at knappn@andrews.edu.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104