Friday, July 11, 2014

Babysitter Needed!!

I am an Andrews graduate student looking for a babysitter while I'm at class (Tuesday 6-9:30/9:45, Wednesday 3-9:30/9:45, Thursday 3-6:30/6:45). Because of the times, I will need someone who will be able to come to our apartment on campus.  This job will cover different times including play time, relax time, and getting ready for and putting to bed. There will be dinners and snacks that I would like to be "family" like, where the babysitter and my son sit at table and eat together. As a graduate student and single mother, I am only able to pay $50 per week, but may be able to increase in future.  Also, if the babysitter is a student, I encourage bringing homework along as there will be 3 - 3 1/2 hours between Tuesday and Wednesday between bedtime and the time I get home from class.  I do not have any religious preferances, and am willing to buy food for meals that meet the dietary restrictions that the babysitter may have.

****This job may continue until the end of Spring 2016, excluding Summer 2015, if schedules continue to workout.****

If interested, please contact me at knappn@andrews.edu or nicoleknappfitness@gmail.com

Contact Nicole Knapp for more information at knappn@andrews.edu.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104