Wednesday, August 6, 2014

KITTEN needs a good home

My adorable four month old (+ two or so weeks) female kitten needs a new home. She has had some digestive health issues and must be separate from other cats. As my roommate already had a cat, and my apartment is too small to keep her confined appropriately, I need to find her a new place to live. We have not been able, so far, to determine the exact cause of her issues but they have improved some with medication. Other than slight bowel disturbances, she is a normal kitten - energetic, playful and affectionate. As we cannot 100% rule out a contagious condition, we must rehome her for the sake of the original cat. If you are interested please contact me asap for further information.

Contact Brittany Culpepper for more information at culpeppe@andrews.edu or by calling 301-706-8825.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104