Thursday, August 14, 2014

UPDATED Kitten Seeking New Home

Update: My adorable 4 or 5 month old female kitten needs a new home. She has had some digestive health issues, but they have improved with medication and food change. I got her tested and it came back negative for parasites, so her problem is either IBD or food allergy most likely. So, she will probably need to be on special food but should be able to be weaned off of the medication. I still need to find her a new place to live because of some newly discovered allergy issues and other personal reasons. Other than slight bowel disturbances, she is a normal kitten - energetic, playful and affectionate. She likes playing with other cats and loves being with people and purrs more than any other cat I've ever had. If you are interested please contact me asap for further information.

Contact Brittany Culpepper for more information at culpeppe@andrews.edu or by calling 301-706-8825.

Search

Categories

Have an Announcement?

Please submit information for the Andrews Agenda by visiting the Agenda submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

To add an event to the AU Online Calendar, visit the Events submissions page and use your Andrews login and password.

Subscribe to the Andrews Agenda Email

If you would like to receive the weekly Andrews Agenda email, send an email to agenda@andrews.edu with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874     E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2011 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104