Study Tours & Field Trips
Where might you end up as an Andrews University biology student?
Who knows! In the past few years, AU biology students have:
- Birded (in winter!) in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Studied the natural history of south Florida
- Investigated cultural and biological diversity in eastern Africa
- Studies marine mammals and birds on a remarkable island off the coast of Washington State
- Investigated marine iguanas in the Galapagos Islands
Join the adventure!
Dr. Dennis Woodland, Emeritus Professor of Biology, with Masai people in the Serengetti desert.