New Consortium Courses
What's new with the Consortium?
This page is dedicated to informing students about new and updated courses as well as the latest online interactive courses being offered by the Consortium of Adventist Universities and Colleges.
Consortium Online Interactives Fall Courses 2015
|Course & Section Number||Course Title||CRN #||Credits||Syllabus||Dates|
|BSAD 341 999||Business Law||1970||3||view||Aug. 24-Dec. 10|
|ECON 225 998||Macroeconomics||1949||3||view||Aug. 24-Dec. 10|
|INFS 120 998||Foundations of Information||1971||3||vew||Aug. 24-Dec. 10|
|SOCI 119 998||Principles of Sociology||1948||3||view||Aug. 24-Dec. 10|
Consortium Online Interactive Spring 2016
|Course & Section Number||Course Title||CRN #||Credis||Syllabus||Dates|
|ACCT 121 998||Fundamentals of Accounting||3||view||Jan. 4-April 28|
|ECON 226 998||Principes of Microeconomics||3||view||Jan. 4-April 28|
|INFS 215 998||Information Systems Theory & Application||3||view||Jan. 4-April 28|
SELF-PACED & SELF-PACED FULL TERM
- RELB 216V.901 Law and Writings of the Old Testament, CRN: 1886, OPEN ENROLLMENT
- NEW! Self-paced Full Term (Financial aid friendly: Check with your home institution for eligibility)
- Tuition: $385/credit
- Guest fee: $50 per semester
- General fee (for distance degree students):$118 per semester
- Other fees apply: Learn more
- New guest students: apply first at andrews.edu/gueststudents
- New degree students: apply first at andrews.edu/apply
- Current Andrews students, use Registration Central
- All students use Registration Central to register, once admitted
For more information or assistance, contact the enrollment coordinator, at email@example.com or call (269) 471-6323.
Order books through the Andrews Online Bookstore.
Andrews University offers a wide variety of interactive online courses, self-paced open learning online courses and self-paced full-term online courses. Explore the links below to find other courses that may interest you: