Distance Degrees at Andrews University
Andrews University offers two types of online degrees: “interactive online” and “self-paced.” (See Definitions section in the bulletin.) Please see the degree pages on the left for additional detail.
We have created helpful videos to get you started.
Interactive Online Degrees
These programs are comprised of courses offered via the interactive online format. Courses have specific start and end dates. Some programs include minimal on-campus components, while some programs are entirely online. See the individual degree pages for more details.
- School of Business
School of Education
- Education, Curriculum and Instruction Emphasis MA
- Curriculum and Instruction EdS
- Curriculum and Instruction EdD
- Curriculum and Instruction PhD
- Principal Graduate Certificate
- Superintendent of Schools Graduate Certificate
- Supervisor of Instruction Graduate Certificate
- Educational Leadership MA
- Higher Education Administration MA
- Higher Education Administration EdS
- Higher Education Administration EdD
- Higher Education Administration PhD
- Leadership, Concentration Design MA
- Leadership, Job Embedded Design MA
- Leadership EdS
- Leadership EdD
- Leadership PhD
- School of Health Professions
Self-Paced Online Degrees
These programs are comprised of programs offered via the self-paced online course format. Individual courses can be started at any time and must be completed within 180 days.