Business Administration (MBA)- AU
The MBA program is to prepare students from many cultural backgrounds for responsible positions in domestic and international business, in government, and in non-profit organizations. The program emphasizes the integration of business principles with Christian principles and philosophy to prepare students for leadership roles which require clear and critical thinking, wise judgment, effective communication, integrity in all actions, and recognition of opportunities for service.
Delivery Method: Cohort-based courses that match the Andrews semester schedule. Take the class online at the same time as it is offered on campus. Course delivery varies within the program: some classes require live videoconferencing using Adobe Connect. Required main campus attendance: The online program requires the student to be on campus their last summer semester to complete three weeks of intensive coursework. Graduation exercises immediately follow completion of intensives.
- Details, deadlines, and admissions application
- Graduate Application Fee: $40 non-refundable (paper form filed), $20 non-refundable (Online)
- Transcript Request Form
- Register through Registration Central. Program contact: Wanda Swensen, email@example.com, phone X 3155
- Program Planning Guide: Suggested schedule for taking courses
Tuition, Fees, and Finances
- Admissions questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 269-471-6013, or Skype AndrewsGraduateSchool.