Curriculum and Instruction (MA, EdS, EdD, PhD)- AU
The master's degree program in Curriculum and Instruction (C&I) is designed to prepare persons for work at the elementary and secondary levels with emphasis upon pedagogy, curriculum development, and the improvement of instruction. A minimum of 32 credits is required in the areas of educational foundations, professional concentrations, research, and electives.
While programs in curriculum and instruction are designed for experienced educators, provision is made for individuals desiring a career change. These persons may be required to earn more than the minimum 32 credits.
- MA: This 32-credit program can typically be completed in 4 semesters if the student is full time or 2 full years if the student is part time.
- EdS: This 64 credit program can be completed in 2 years beyond the MA.
- EdD and PhD: These 91-92 credit programs can typically be completed in 6 years beyond the MA.
- Details, deadlines, and admissions application
- Graduate Application Fee: $40 non-refundable (paper form filed), $20 non-refundable (Online)
- Transcript Request Form
- Register for courses through Registration Central.
Tuition, Fees, and Finances
- MA: $7096 per semester (based on 8 credits)
- EDS: $8256 per semester (based on 8 credits)
- EdD: $8256 per semester (based on 8 credits)
- PhD: $8256 per semester (based on 8 credits)
- Graduate finances
- Graduate Cost Sheet
- Admissions questions? We have answers. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 269-471-6013, or Skype AndrewsGraduateSchool.