Educational Leadership (Certificates, MA, EdS, EdD, PhD)- AU
For a number of decades, the School of Education at Andrews University has been providing participants with graduate education and degrees in the field of educational leadership. With a focused mission to prepare K-12 educational administrators for effective servant leadership in educational settings, nine broadly accepted educational leadership standards are used to guide the programs and to assess participant competencies. Field-based internships with mentoring and a required portfolio help transfer theory and philosophy to application and practice. The programs are delivered at five increasingly more challenging levels.
- Details, deadlines, and admissions application
- Graduate Application Fee: $40 non-refundable (paper form filed), $20 non-refundable (Online)
- Transcript Request Form
- Apply Online
- Call 1888-717-6247, or contact Glenda Patterson, email@example.com
Tuition, Fees, and Finances
MA: $887 per credit hour
EDS: $1,032 per credit hour
EdD: $1,032 per credit hour
PhD: $1,032 per credit hour
- Additional fees, such as Orientation fee, Annual Conference fee, distance fee, etc, apply.
- Graduate finances
- Admissions questions? We have answers. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 269-471-6013, or Skype AndrewsGraduateSchool.