Higher Education Administration (MA, EdS, EdD, PhD)- AU
The Higher Education Administration program is designed for masters and doctoral students interested in higher education administration in colleges and universities. The program focuses on the study of the organization, academic structure, finance, personnel management, and current trends and issues in higher education administration and student services.
- Details, deadlines, and admissions application
- Graduate Application Fee: $40 non-refundable (paper form filed), $20 non-refundable (Online)
- Transcript Request Form
- Apply Online
Tuition, Fees, and Finances
- MA: $887 per credit hour
- EDS: $1,032 per credit hour
- EdD: $1,032 per credit hour
- PhD: $1,032 per credit hour
Additional fees, such as Orientation fee, distance fee, etc, apply.
- Admissions questions? We have answers. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 269-471-6013, or Skype AndrewsGraduateSchool.