Leadership (MA, EdS, EdD, PhD)- AU
The Leadership program represents a new concept in graduate education. It is offered by the School of Education as an international and interdisciplinary collaborative graduate program. It is designed to meet the needs of mid-career leaders and to provide an innovative and highly flexible program allowing self-motivated learners the opportunity to pursue an MA, EdS, EdD, or PhD degree in the context of a learning community, without requiring a move of their families or a break in their careers. Participants in this interdisciplinary program come from a variety of professional backgrounds including healthcare, business, education, pastoring, the military, and government.
- Details, deadlines, and admissions application
- Graduate Application Fee: $40 non-refundable (paper form filed), $20 non-refundable (Online)
- Transcript Request Form
- Apply Online
- Call 1888-717-6247, or contact Marjorie Bates, email@example.com
Tuition, Fees, and Finances
MA: $887 per credit hour
EDS: $1,032 per credit hour
EdD: $1,032 per credit hour
PhD: $1,032 per credit hour
- Additional fees, such as Orientation fee, Annual Conference fee, distance fee, etc, apply.
- Graduate finances
- Graduate Cost Sheet
- Admissions questions? We have answers. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 269-471-6013, or Skype AndrewsGraduateSchool.
- Other questions? Contact Marji Bates at (269) 471-6580 or email@example.com.