Personal Ministries (AA)
The Associate of Arts in Personal Ministries is designed to provide a general background in doctrine and biblical knowledge for lay leaders and Bible workers interested in conducting Bible studies and contributing to the effectiveness of their local church. Students who complete this program should be able to:
- Reflect on issues of faith within the framework of a Seventh-day Adventist community
- Articulate their own convictions and share those with others
- Understand and explain the basic doctrines of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Demonstrate a familiarity with the Bible and a basic understanding of the process of biblical interpretation
- Demonstrate a familiarity with the writings of Ellen G. White and the development of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
This program was offered by Griggs University. No longer accepting new students.