|DATE/TIME||April 2, 2014 10:30am-12:20pm|
|Location||Chan Shun, Room 226, PC Lab|
This semester, the School of Business Administration, in collaboration with the Office of Human Resources, is providing an opportunity for staff and faculty to participate in the next phase of the Computer Literacy Training, Module 3: Basic Analytical Software Applications (Excel and Access).
Module 3 will be offered during the Spring semester, on Wednesdays, from 10:30am-12:20pm, in Chan Shun Hall 226 (PC Lab), beginning on April 2, 2014, and ending on May 21, 2014. Dates and specific topics are listed below:
· Excel—Introduction to Spreadsheets (04/02/2014)
· Excel—Formulas, Charts, and Functions (04/09/2014)
· Excel—Working with Multiple Worksheets (04/16/2014)
· Excel—Integrating Excel with Word (04/23/2014)
· Access—Introduction (04/30/2104)
· Access—Building Forms Reports (05/07/2014)
· Access—Building Searches or Queries (05/14/2104)
· Access—Integrating Access with Microsoft Word (05/21/2014)
RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org and specifywhether you would like to attend the entire Module 3 training listed above, or if you are interested in going through the training on Excel (4 sessions) or Access (4 sessions). When sending an RSVP, we will need your full name, ID#, email address, and the department you work in. Seats are limited to 25.
If you have any questions you can reach Anita González (Training and Development Coordinator) at ex. 3884 or at email@example.com.