Nursing Education (interactive online)—MS
This degree provides the RN who has a baccalaureate preparation the opportunity to help provide quality and excellence in nursing education. The MS in Nursing Education prepares practitioners to function either in the academic, clinical, or community setting.
This 38-credit program typically requires at least 2.5 years.
- Fall (August – December): July 15
- Spring (January – May): November 15
- Summer Session 1 (May – June): March 15
- Summer Session 2 (June – July): April 15
- Summer Session 3 (July – August): May 15
Students who apply after the deadline will incur an additional late application fee.
- Baccalaureate degree: BS in nursing from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited school or equivalent accreditation in the country of residence.
- Undergraduate GPA: Minimum 3.00 GPA. The entire student profile is considered during the admissions process; students who do not meet the minimum GPA requirements may also apply.
- English proficiency: Students whose language of education is not English must submit a minimum TOEFL or MELAB score of 80.
- Current licensure as an RN in the United States or equivalent accreditation in country of residence.
- Undergraduate course in statistics.
- Official transcripts: From institutions where all post-secondary coursework was taken. Download Transcript Request PDF
- Recommendations: Two recommendations are required from professionals—such as advisors, major professors, and employers—excluding relatives. You are asked to provide names and email addresses on the online application, and then recommenders will receive an email with a direct link to the form.
- Resume or professional history: Information about your employment, research, or special projects.
- GRE score: The exam must be taken within five years prior to admission.
- Statement of Purpose: A 500-word essay explaining your objectives in seeking a graduate degree at Andrews University. Include a description of your personal, professional, and academic goals; your philosophical perspective; and what you hope to accomplish professionally in ten years following the completion of your degree.
- English proficiency: Students whose language of education is not English must demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a minimum TOEFL or MELAB score of 80.
- International students: Additional requirements may apply for international students, please contact email@example.com for additional questions.
To learn more about tuition costs and scholarship opportunities please visit our financial section.
Have questions? We have answers. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 269-471-6013, or Skype AndrewsGraduateSchool.