||[FF] Faculty Full-Time
||Medical Laboratory Sciences
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
- Teach clinical chemistry and other select medical laboratory science courses and their respective student laboratories as required for medical laboratory science program.
- Serve as academic advisor.
- Participate in curriculum development and student evaluation.
- Work with adjunct clinical instructors at affiliate facilities.
- Serve on assigned university committees.
- Direct student research activities and conduct own personal research.
- Medical Laboratory Scientist or equivalent with national US recognized certification such as from the American Society for Clinical Pathology.
- Demonstrate laboratory expertize with broad experience particularly in clinical chemistry.
- Team player with good communication, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Teaching experience either in an academic setting or as a clinical instructor.
- Masterís degree in a relevant field. Earned doctoral degree preferred.
- Individuals with a distinguished laboratory career may also be considered.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293