||[FF] Faculty Full-Time
||Teaching, Learning & Curriculum
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
- Teach undergraduate courses in Teacher Education in one of the content areas.
- Teach graduate courses in curriculum & Instruction.
- Advise undergraduate and /or graduate students.
- Serve on dissertation committees.
- Serve on departmental and university committees
- Maintain an active research agenda as documented through publication and presentations.
- Supervise student teachers during practicum.
- Be willing to move into leadership position in program/department.
- Earned doctorate Ed/D or PHD in Teacher Education, Curriculum & Instruction, or related field.
- At least three years teaching K-12 within the united states, public or private .
- Evidence of emerging scholarship through research publications and presentations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong commitment to team work and collegiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293