||Associate Professor/Full Professor
||[FF] Faculty Full-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||July 1, 20
- Teach graduate level courses related to Leadership
- Advise graduate students in their program and course plan
- Serve on doctoral dissertation committees in the role of dissertation chair and committee member
- Advise on research methodology
- Participate in program and department governance
- Teach using blended instruction of online and face-to-face delivery methods
- Guide student research and dissertations
- Develop a research agenda demonstrated through publications and presentations at professional conferences
- Facilitate group learning process
- Earned doctorate in Social Sciences, Psychology, Business, Leadership or related field
- Demonstrated experience in chairing dissertation committees and advising doctoral students
- Evidence of experience in qualitative research methodologies
- Experience and proven competence in performing leadership roles in different settings
- Evidence of effective teaching in higher education
- Ability to work with diverse international clientele of doctoral and masters students
- Evidence of ability to work collegially and collaboratively with colleagues.
- Ability to use and model technology as an instructional tool
- Evidence of scholarly contributions to the field of leadership through research and publications
- Preference will be given to candidates who are able to support the department programs in more than one area.
- Minorities and candidates of diverse backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in regular standing.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293