Hourly Online Job Posting
||[HF] Hourly Full-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||July 14, 2013
- Organize and facilitate the production of meals served in the Terrace Café.
- Organize and facilitate the production of special event meals that occur during scheduled hours of when other arrangements are made.
- Train and develop the cooking skills of the cooks that assist.
- Support the Sous Chef and Executive Chef ensuring high quality food, food safety, and clear communication with the serving staff.
- A degree in the field of Culinary Art; and at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer literacy skills are required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as fractions and whole numbers.
- Serve Safe or equivalent certification.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 25 lbs.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293