Hourly Online Job Posting
||[HP] Hourly Part-Time
|Hours Per Week:
|| On Call
||Commensurate with Experience
||February 6, 2014
- Assist in the planning, organizing, and implementation of all special events and catering for Dinning Services.
- This individual will be responsible for carrying out the events planned by the Manager at the point of service.
- They will supervise students assigned to work events and work with the Executive chef, cooks, and delivery personnel to ensure timely delivery, décor, to the specifications of the guest, and the highest quality of food.
- At least two years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer literacy skills are required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Serve safe or equivalent certification.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and taste and smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293